Do you laugh when the latest "marketing cloud" sales team tells a room full of executives that their solution can provide an enterprise-level, omni-channel, personalized experience out-of-the-box? Do you wonder why company after company spends millions of dollars on customer experience software only to get frustrated when the ROI doesn't materialize? If this sounds like you, you could break this trend by helping Fortune 500 companies transform their businesses and the customer experiences and unlock the power of digital integration across their company. By connecting the dots between technology, business, operations, development and customer experience, you enable them to avoid the pitfalls most major corporations make and be a part of a team that produces the type of ROI promised by those sales teams.
As a Digital Transformation Architect at DSP, you help Fortune 500 companies optimize their digital marketing technologies across their entire stack to solve business problems. Whether that means helping them setup Adobe Experience Manager the right way the first time, reintegrating various digital marketing technology with home grown ecommerce solutions and customer profiles, integrating their web properties with the latest AI recommendation technologies, or rethinking the pricing infrastructure, we at DSP bring our incredible depth of knowledge and real-world experience to help businesses deliver on the promise of digital. You can do this while working for a company that focuses on developing its team members and allowing them to successfully balance work with the rest of life. We accomplish this successfully because of our philosophy that dedicated, happy employees make happy customers. With world class benefits such as 100% company paid healthcare, dental and vision, 401K match, profit sharing, personal development budget, and responsible unlimited paid time off, we strive to keep our employees engaged and feeling like a vested part of our company’s success.
At DSP, we hone in on ineffective digital experiences and transform them through data driven insights, UX expertise, and optimized use of digital marketing technology. The Digital Transformation Architect plays a critical role in helping our customers become successful by ensuring their evolving digital journey supports and aligns with their long-term objectives. The power of the Digital Transformation Architect is his/her ability to assess business needs, organizational capabilities, and IT investments to deliver an IT strategy that drives results and facilitates functional, scalable, and efficient digital experiences.
Key job responsibilities:
- Understands the impact of architecture and associated data flow on the mid to long term goals of our customers.
- Drives strategy for the evolution of our customers’ technology platforms to solve business problems and facilitate scalable and efficient UX implementations. Accomplishes this through integration of multiple platforms, better use of the current platforms, and/or implementation of a new platform.
- Solves technical problems with a willingness not only to creatively address the problem but also to do the sometimes-tedious work (e.g. drafting requirements, data cleansing, using the tools, etc.) necessary to see the solution come to fruition. Does whatever it takes to make it real.
- Consistently maintains a customer service mentality while solving very constrained problems. Presents and excellently communicates the recommended technology improvements to the customer to gain buy-in on the recommendations.
- Able to effectively articulate his/her position in a persuasive way while simultaneously knowing when to concede the argument. Leads enterprise-wide programs and ensures alignment of cross program IT strategy and planning with company's business goals.
- Develops end to end architecture across all disciplines (application, data, and infrastructure) for enterprise wide programs; influences and develops solutions to address performance and stability challenges.
- Architects, develops and communicates development frameworks, blueprints, design patterns and reusable solution assets.
- Develops domain expertise and becomes a solution evangelist to business & technology leaders. Inspires change and evolution through thought leadership, knowledge transfer, influential communication, partnership, and proven results.
- Functions as a trusted technical advisor that collaborates with all levels (i.e. leadership, developers, etc.) and functions (i.e. business, IT), sets direction, builds consensus, mediates conflicts, and helps to create an environment which solicits contributions from all participants
- Working knowledge of e-commerce platforms, content management solutions, data systems, CRM/orchestration systems and decisioning (Adobe marketing cloud preferred) - their capabilities and implementation pitfalls.
- Working knowledge of collecting and analyzing web data from platforms like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of coding languages including front end (HTML, CSS, React, Angular) and back end object-oriented languages. Don’t need to know how to code; just need to know how code works, its capabilities and uses.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with enterprise-level Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Adobe Experience Manager
- Bachelor's degree in STEM (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Enterprise Architecture, etc.) or Business or related field or the equivalent in work experience is preferred.
- Experience on both the client side and agency/consulting/systems integrator side of the relationships
- Displays strong interpersonal and leadership ability across all levels coupled with effective problem solving, conceptual thinking, qualitative and analytical skills
- Exhibits an ability to effectively give and receive feedback
- Possesses natural curiosity and a continuing desire to learn
- Demonstrates characteristics of a self-directed, independent thinker who desires to do his/her best
- Collaborates effectively in a virtual environment (e.g. Skype, Microsoft Teams, Slack, conference calls, etc.) and has a vested interest in the success of the team
- Displays strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and technical writing skills
- Holds oneself accountable to successful completion of his/her responsibilities despite having limited oversight
- Ready to engage in learning both on and off the job, always curious, always learning, always sharing knowledge.
While the preferred location for this position is the greater Jacksonville or Atlanta area, the position is virtual / remote and can be performed anywhere within the United States. Travel is expected to be 5-20%.